of a what? who really knows. I have so many labels, but do they envelope my identity? I think not.
sorry for the lack of updating. I've been dating. Just kidding mom, dad, other people. the interwebs have been off. I pirate wireless from out neighbors, and they decided to put a password on the wireless i think. But i like to think that i hacked it. BA all the way.
so last night i went for a run cause i got off work early at 8! whoo hoo. but then i watched star trek till 10:30. it was the one that they meet the inventor of the warp drive. i liked it.
so after that i went for a run. but i couldn't. i wasn't ready mentally. i ususally don't know where i'm going when i start off and i make a mental goal to push myself to get there. that's how i usually run. anyway, it started off with i'll do 5 miles. then 4. then 3. it ended up being a little less than 1.5 miles. then i walked for the next hour or so. seeing different areas of the neighborhood that i hadn't seen before.
but the thing that kept me from running was my mental state. i was in a cloud. i couldn't think straight. i had trouble focusing and thinking through one thought. i tried to relax and just run and maybe it would work itself out. but it didn't. it troubled me. i was nowhere thinking about nothing and i didn't have much of a choice. bummer.
5 favorite technological changes I'm looking forward to:
Change in fuel sources for america
Manned missions to Mars
Medical treatment for genetic diseases on a genetic level
Increased adoption of broadband internet access in the USA
Flying cars
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment