
2 years. For 2 years now, I have been at Belmont. I have been in nashville for 2 years. I have been away from nwc for 2 years. It's been 2 years. And the odd thing is that it does not seem like 2 years.
Facebook says i have 391 friends at belmont, and several more in the surrounding nashville area. I am amazed at what that means, and also the lack of weight it carries. I have met many people, and each time i talk with them, it does not seem that we've been friends for only 2 years or less. I have known my belmont 'family' for what seems like ages. Maybe it is the pace of college life, the constant on and going. The 16 hour days, sometimes stretching into 20+. I have spent a lot of time around these people. I have been able to know what many of your music tastes are, where we like to eat, what games we like to play, where we like to hang out, what we believe in, our ambitions, goals, aspirations. I am greatful for these 2 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment