first, an update: i decided not to take the job back home. i didn't come Nashville to go back home and do part-time video work. I came here to make it in the music industry, and I need to keep my eyes on that.
so the other night I was talking to a friend, and the question was raised; who is your favorite superhero. Obviously, it is Superman. Clark Kent. Me. Duh, but I realized what is unique about Superman. His disguise is that he is a normal person, his real identity is a powerful super-hero that combats evil. Other characters, like Spiderman, Batman, their identity is normally an average person. Their disguise is their superhero-ness.
I like that idea. That my hidden identity is one of a superhero. It means that I always have a special ability to overcome the challenges; I don't have to call upon a reserve power that I have. It is my normal, everyday ability. It also shows the greatest control. Think about, if you could fly anytime you wanted to, would you? I would. He must control his great power. It requires a great amount of character and virtue to be given such a responsibility.
So I could get really much more in-depth into some super-theological, ethical, moral (are those two that different?), ideological or whatever meaning into that whole thing, but I'll leave that to another person. Or at least another time.
NEW FEATURE!!!
I will add some of my other networks that I am involved in, so that you can get to understand what I'm about.
Today, we will add Pandora. By far, the best thing to happen to radio. These guys put in so much time into this project, it's unbelievable. It's called the music genome project. They break down each song into different elements. For example, when I clicked on the song Go-Go Gadget Gospel by Gnarls Barkley, here is the analysis that I got: "this track features electronica roots, gospel influences, r&b influences, excellent vocal technique and a full male vocal performace". That is very cool.
My Profile Here
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment